View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Are you strange? Twisted? Demented? Join the Felon Family 

FU...Felons Unleashed...is looking for a few new members. We'd like to start out by saying how nice we are...but hey...we're Felons! Do you have a dark side? A shady past? That feeling of unease when you're about those sweet, innocent, "normal" ( ewww dread the thought! ) people? Perhaps you belong with the Felons instead. Come step to the dark side and see what we have to offer.

A level 8 artifact base maxed out...complete with a ct lab...a universal service terminal...a repair bay...shield charging bay...your own cell, no more having to bunk with others...a stripper lounge...an open bar...even a floor for the llamas, chickens and pigs...yes fresh bacon and eggs...I said BACON!!! Even our very own brewery!!

Our lab has all the discoveries and one that no other base has....a Chrome Plated Multi Pickle Slicer

Our main goal...besides to steal the galaxy blind...is to have fun and not take things too seriously. If you think you'd like to let your dark side loose for a change then swing by and give us a try...we don't bite...unless your into that!!

We also have a sister legion...Felons Unleashed Cursed Krew....level 6 arti base just days away from level 7, also looking for good, active members....officers...and leaders. In each you will have a private cell and each have their own breweries!!!

Last edited by yankee on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

I know yankee and he is one helluva guy. Don't let that stop you from joining!

Their legion is fun and not tied up with politics or a lot of rules. Plus they like to kill the bejesus out of people and comm them 'KABOOM!'

you could do a lot worse than to come to Felons!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:25 am

Nothing sums up the Felons Unleashed Experience like their nickname:

FU

Whether you take that to mean combat because its part of Kung-FU or because like me you see that as separate initials to common english slang that means carnal knowledge of someone, both sum them up.

Fun folks out to "FU" up all over the place.

If I was an anarchist I might be there. Since i'm not i'm with my crew.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Come on over to Felon Unleash Cursed Krew where we will provide you with your own cell at Leavenworth. Lvl 6 artifact working towards 7.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:05 pm

kpooch wrote:
Come on over to Felon Unleash Cursed Krew where we will provide you with your own cell at Leavenworth. Lvl 6 artifact working towards 7.

Legion Acronym is so epic that you can't even use it on the forums or ship coms. First member I saw of this legion got an immediate bt bump because of it.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]