View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The Dark Emerge 

The Dark Emerge is looking for players. And no, we aren't looking for those high ranks :shock: If you're mired in a dead legion or in one that has so many high ranks that can't see your alerts, we're the place for you. Our CT Lab is short two items so you can work on that Genius medal. We have a wide range of player ranks so someone else can help you clear that Battle Tab. We do pretty regular bases (and easy ones at that) so silver badges are easy to come by! So get on that Legion search and join Dark Emerge! We're here for you.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:41 am

We are also able to help you get your ship on the right track

Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:37 pm

I spent about a week in DE for trade.
Honestly I thought I would be bored out of my mind staying in such a small legion but to my surprise, I really enjoyed myself while there. The core players are great and legion comms were much more active than I anticipated. Comms will only get better as more people join up. I was also surprised by all the NPC alerts that were coming out at a pretty steady pace.Because they have members of all ranks, everyone regardless of rank should see a good number of NPC alerts daily.
The leaders are great, they give excellent advice and help to new players and Alpharik will go to great lengths to help his legion and members grow.(maybe one of the most generous leaders in the game).
If im not mistaken, they have either already reached lvl 8 base or they are well on their way to get there. Im also counting about 19 fixers so unlike many small legions with big bases, their base should be safe from getting locked and disabled on a regular basis.(our BG has passed on locking them a few times).
I think they have a great future in this game, they just need more good players to add to the fun they are already having. So if you are looking for a change of pace from the big legions or are stuck in a small legion going nowhere, I highly recommend giving this legion a try. I think you will be as pleasantly surprised as I was.

Good luck guys, Im definitely pulling for your success. :D

Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]