View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 I'm thinking of a tour... persuade me! 

I'm the first to admit that I'm underpowered, but after many months of Caelon hunting and the resultant tin can ship, I'm slowing my ranking down and building myself back up. My strength:rank ratio at the moment is about 20, ish (I'm happy to give out more detailed stats etc via PM. I don't really want to give them away in public, as it'll give people an idea of how easy I am to target off the BT!), and my artifact production rate is pretty miserable right now. While going slow and building myself up, I'm looking for some legions that I can crash in to, have some fun, and make some new friends. Oh, I'm also doing the current bi-weekly missions, hoping to finish the chain before it gets archived for the first time, so I'll likely want to beg/steal/borrow/buy whatever artis are needed next!

if you think you can appeal to me, or if you can help me build up my ship, then sell yourself (well, your legion) to me! Why should I come to you? What can you do for me? I'd love to stop at places that have REALLY active comms, don't really care about my play style (which varies depending with the weather, or what mood I'm in) and especially don't care about my rattly little ship. I've also recently got my Anubix, so I'd also like to stop off at a few legions that don't mind hitting glass 5s regularly!

So... Go ahead - persuade me!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:08 am

We are the Dysonians. Prepare to be Persuaded. Resistance is Futile.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 am

Hi Marvin!

You ought to swing by The Wild Hunt. Right now we're crazy active full of quirky, fun and most importantly ACTIVE members that are a fun mix of new, experienced, and elite for their rank.

We have monthly contests, 3 bases a day, game mechanics and strategy workshops every Thursday, and loads of feisty women. Also, now we have a Hippo!

Come ride with The Hunt... you won't regret it!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Come on by and try Delta Surfers. We are currently making a push for a level 7 base, we did have a full ct lab, but now there is another item added. We have all the goodies and extras that every legion offers, but we have the one item that no other legion have with or in their base. We have a cookie oven, and we have cookies for all who enters our base. So come on over pour a glass of milk ( white or chocolate ) and have some cookies. We are tons of fun and very active legion. Delta Surfers will be a place you will want to call home.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:56 am

The Sith Lords could use a player like you and i think we could help you as well.

We have a lv 7 AP base paying out 65k+ AP per day, even share 7 days a week. Active Comms, friendly people.

The higher ranks routinely give arti's to legion members for free for the daily missions, no need to beg or buy.

Planet shares and NPCs daily.

CT Lab has all the old prints, still looking for the 2 new ones.

We have legion missions which can help you build up your ship with some great modules.

Give us 2 weeks and see if you like it. Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

7 Titles, 13 Ship Designs

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Come try out Galaxy Battleships, lvl7 arti base, even share, Legion missions, UST, repair bay, etc, etc... Anyone doing the daily's is always helped out with the artis they need. We are also in partnership with the other Galaxy legions, Desperados and Wombats, and the help goes both ways. Regular base battles, usually one big base and at least one other (a glass if we can find it!!, I just got the Anubix too) each day.
To be totally honest the legion comm can be hit and miss, some days it's all happening, others it seems like everyones just collecting and going, so we could use you to liven up the comm a little!! At least I'll chat back!!

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Caladis wrote:
The Sith Lords could use a player like you and i think we could help you as well.

We have a lv 7 AP base paying out 65k+ AP per day, even share 7 days a week. Active Comms, friendly people.

The higher ranks routinely give arti's to legion members for free for the daily missions, no need to beg or buy.

Planet shares and NPCs daily.

CT Lab has all the old prints, still looking for the 2 new ones.

We have legion missions which can help you build up your ship with some great modules.

Give us 2 weeks and see if you like it. Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Very much recommend these guys. One of the finest, most fun legions out there.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Thanks for the invites people... the wandering continues!

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 am

Marvin42 wrote:
Thanks for the invites people... the wandering continues!

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 am

saintsfandan wrote:
Come on by and try Delta Surfers. We are currently making a push for a level 7 base, we did have a full ct lab, but now there is another item added. We have all the goodies and extras that every legion offers, but we have the one item that no other legion have with or in their base. We have a cookie oven, and we have cookies for all who enters our base. So come on over pour a glass of milk ( white or chocolate ) and have some cookies. We are tons of fun and very active legion. Delta Surfers will be a place you will want to call home.

We give you free cookies and everything! We even have a cookie game now! Great people, very helpful and artifact production as well.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:44 am

Technomages. Well what can I say. most of the time a very interesting bunch of misfits. Aside from the fact we also have a level 7 artifact base which is great for your shipbots/rescued prisoners, helmsmen, scientists etc. Which by the way do build your ship up. ;)

We are in need of active pilots. We do need some help from time to time with active people able to complete the legion mission chains. We do have a number of people who freely give out artifacts for the weekly missions (myself included).

We also have a couple folks very active in trying to help folks like yourself build themselves up with nice artifact planets and help to improve their combat reputations as well.

If you like PM me for more details of what we can do for each other. Or feel free to stop by for a bit check us out.. I would also recommend The Wild Hunt. We have had a very beneficial base pact with these guys. they are a great bunch as well.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]