View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:49 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Project Anarchy - think twice before joining 

So I just thought this needed to be posted here for anyone thinking of joining Project Anarchy. I was a daily player and a member of the legion for 2.5 years. I contributed to this legion's base pretty heavily for my level. I really had no problems when they made decisions and just kept quiet and did things to help out. I participated in base attacks and legion missions as well. Then I go on vacation for 5 days and get kicked. I ask why and am told simply that there is more to being in a legion than just being active. I tried to reply to get a dialogs tarted but they kick me off their facebook page. I wasn't causing any issues with the legion. If anything I may have been a little silent at times, but with that said, I am a believer that actions speak louder than words and everyone could see that I followed the rules, played fairly, didn't steal NPC's, didn't invade Ally planets. All those things that you might expect from a good player and teammate.

In my opinion, whomever made this decision to kick me shouldn't be a leader of a legion. I'm sure they might want to say something and honestly there are posts I read from the group that have made me wonder. I was really silent mostly and maybe they might say that they want members who post more or say more, but my activity should have spoken volumes for the kind of member I was. I personally think actions speak more about a person and for 2.5 years in this legion I pretty much followed all their rules.

So I thought a post was important for all who may be thinking of joining up with Project Anarchy. I strongly suggest you rethink your decision as there seems to be no loyalty to members. Don't waste your time or effort making this legion better as they might just to decide one day to arbitrarily drop you without even sending you a note with an explanation why.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 am

You Should join the X Group of legions and feel like a family member X Factor X Ascendant X Aliance Great team of friendly members

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:16 am

That doesn't sound too good, If you're needing a place to settle for a short or long time, come try out the Galaxy legions, I'm at Galaxy Battleships, a lvl7 arti base, but possibly room at Wombats or Desperados too.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:15 am

What are your stats?

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:23 am

xramo wrote:
You Should join the X Group of legions and feel like a family member X Factor X Ascendant X Aliance Great team of friendly members

I approve this message.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:13 am

Sad to see something like that happen to a good player, if your rank 400+ Your more than welcome to join The Sith Lords. We're a typical leaderboard legion with UST, Legion Missions, group page, lv 7 base with 65k+ AP per day even share 7 days a week.

Chatting not required, you wanna be active and hit the bases, do the missions but don't care to chat much? That's fine, still happy to have you.

7 Titles, 13 Ship Designs

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Technomages is open as well Level 7 base and you can be as silent or loud as you like.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:40 pm

tmessnet wrote:
So I just thought this needed to be posted here for anyone thinking of joining Project Anarchy. I was a daily player and a member of the legion for 2.5 years. I contributed to this legion's base pretty heavily for my level. I really had no problems when they made decisions and just kept quiet and did things to help out. I participated in base attacks and legion missions as well. Then I go on vacation for 5 days and get kicked. I ask why and am told simply that there is more to being in a legion than just being active. I tried to reply to get a dialogs tarted but they kick me off their facebook page. I wasn't causing any issues with the legion. If anything I may have been a little silent at times, but with that said, I am a believer that actions speak louder than words and everyone could see that I followed the rules, played fairly, didn't steal NPC's, didn't invade Ally planets. All those things that you might expect from a good player and teammate.

In my opinion, whomever made this decision to kick me shouldn't be a leader of a legion. I'm sure they might want to say something and honestly there are posts I read from the group that have made me wonder. I was really silent mostly and maybe they might say that they want members who post more or say more, but my activity should have spoken volumes for the kind of member I was. I personally think actions speak more about a person and for 2.5 years in this legion I pretty much followed all their rules.

So I thought a post was important for all who may be thinking of joining up with Project Anarchy. I strongly suggest you rethink your decision as there seems to be no loyalty to members. Don't waste your time or effort making this legion better as they might just to decide one day to arbitrarily drop you without even sending you a note with an explanation why.

OMG.. after 2.5 years of being with them they kick u to the curb... :shock:

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Desperation has veered its ugly head.
PA must take any high rank they can get and boot the lowers to keep climbing towards 1st.
Just look around and you will see some of the comms about go join insane brigade.

You would have thought people learned during Dominion days that it just isn't very nice to boot people and tell them to move to some other legion just because someone higher ranked or better ship strength wants to join.

And what is wrong with you people, this isn't a chance to vulture in and find a new legionmate.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Yeah- I am actually rank 906.

I have around 23k attack and defense without any adds - so not incredible but not awful either. When loaded with my devices and specials- I am around 50k.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:21 pm

lol@tree

We project on others our own attributes and weaknesses.

Yes we kicked a rank 900 for a rank 600 so as to climb the leader board in a desperate attempt to catch EoTS!

We are having fun tree, I would suggest you focus on your own legion which by all accounts is about to implode.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Teneka wrote:
lol@tree

Yes we kicked a rank 900 for a rank 600 so as to climb the leader board in a desperate attempt to catch EoTS!

We are having fun tree, I would suggest you focus on your own legion which by all accounts is about to implode.

Hah, you're ridiculous.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Yes desperation has reared its ugly head tree....so many experienced high ranks leaving EOTS and being replaced with crappy low stat and strength players. The Dominion was formed to only last 2 months or so and everyone was supposed to go back to their original legions. I know this because i was one of the original three that came up with the Dominion idea. Oh and the idea behind the Dominion was to take first from the dysonians, who were saying at the time that no one could uproot them...we did. Yes we booted a level 900 for a rank 600, that's not exactly climbing to catch EOTS, so until you know exactly what's going on, please keep the mouth shut, but please keep running off the really good players....

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:54 pm

tmessnet wrote:
Yeah- I am actually rank 906.

I have around 23k attack and defense without any adds - so not incredible but not awful either. When loaded with my devices and specials- I am around 50k.

Feel free to join the Dysonians. You'd be welcome to stay for as long as you want (Hopefully Permanently)

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Teneka wrote:
lol@tree

I'd like to hear more about those accounts... PM of course, Ten, we wouldn't want to air someone else's dirty laundry... ;)

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:58 pm
Profile WWW

Wow- Ten- I'd would love to hear the reasoning behind dropping me. Did someone get upset that I wasn't talking enough?

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:09 pm

If after two and a half years you make no effort to interact with your legion don't be surprised that when the time comes a rank 288 is seen as a more valued member.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:15 pm

The ridiculous thing is that absolutely no one from the legion even had the courtesy to say anything to me at all - no notes - no messages - just got dropped. I have no clue what someone wanted me to do or if they were just replacing me a with a friend. A heads up would have been nice.

The whole situation makes me think that these guys really lack the class I thought they had. I was with them 2.5 years and I got to know a few them over the years. It seemed mostly like we were all cordial to each other and joked around at times.

If you are going to kick someone- let them know and give them a reason.

I stand by my original statement- think twice before joining Project Anarchy. You may think you are helping and doing everything right, but then they will just drop you without so much as a goodbye.

FYI- I joined Ghosts and they seems to be a pretty cool bunch.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:24 pm

I could understand kicking someone for never communicating. It makes coordination impossible, and a good legion has to be on the same page at all times. A warning should be issued and the issue should try to be resolved. If this is not the case then PA goofed up big time.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next