View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 5:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 How to reclaim a planet 

So, how do you get a planet back from someone 90 levels above you? It was a pretty nice planet...

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 pm

tk3 wrote:
So, how do you get a planet back from someone 90 levels above you? It was a pretty nice planet...

well ... You can't really :D unless you have good allies + a planet flux artifact?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:48 pm

you wait like a puma ready to strike when your opponent is weak or distracted, and yes it was a very nice planet

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Cothordin wrote:
you wait like a puma ready to strike when your opponent is weak or distracted, and yes it was a very nice planet

that was it? wow it was nice!

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:25 am

hunter wrote:
Cothordin wrote:

that was it? wow it was nice!

I know its very nice planet im happy I was able to jack it, of course I did jack it and thus there is a victim. But my advise holds, if your patient you could get it back, but im not about to just let such a good thing go without a fight.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:29 am

Ahhh...I see. You wait until all the defenses he set up are gone, warp him away, then take over and flux. Got it.

And done. Thanks! I like this planet.

On another note, was that really you who took my planet, Cothordin?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 am

patience, leveling, legion, creative succinct use of artifacts. It is quite possible if he didn't flux it. If he did, you may as well hack him incessantly and share his planets till you get a special one, then start at the beginning. your reputation will be 'fluffy bunny' by the end of it and you have to keep your artifacts away from the raiders for the eventual invasion. Yeah its close to impossible.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:45 am

When I wrote my second post, I had already reclaimed the planet. And fluxed it. :D

Thanks for the advice all!

Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

tk3 wrote:
Ahhh...I see. You wait until all the defenses he set up are gone, warp him away, then take over and flux. Got it.

yes, yes it was. good job on getting it back, most ppl just bish and moan about how hiher rank ships have "huge unfair advantage" that "make it completly unfair for lower ranks to fight back".

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Well, when your higher rank your supposed to have a huge advantage. In Star Trek Online if you were a rear admiral (rank 40-45,top rank) and went into Starbase 24(Rank 1-10 fleet action) you could kill almost anything there with one or two shots.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:47 am

Robert wrote:
Well, when your higher rank your supposed to have a huge advantage. In Star Trek Online if you were a rear admiral (rank 40-45,top rank) and went into Starbase 24(Rank 1-10 fleet action) you could kill almost anything there with one or two shots.

yes but apprently when im able to kill lower ranks and theres not much they can do about it its an unfair tragady in which im this complety unfair jerk becasue someone picked a fight with the wrong guy, or in this case you had something I wanted and I could take.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Cothordin wrote:
tk3 wrote:

yes, yes it was. good job on getting it back, most ppl just bish and moan about how hiher rank ships have "huge unfair advantage" that "make it completly unfair for lower ranks to fight back".

Thanks!

Also, I agree with you. The point of leveling is so that you CAN have a huge, unfair advantage. :lol: If I were you, I also would have grabbed my planet.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]