View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Honoring the Fallen 

Dan I just did some calculations.
Your cutting it close with the limited amount of time and number of energy needed. That's with me regenerating at 1 energy every 00:02:13hr. I do need to sleep. I'm going to have to keep checking back in. Good thing family is coming here and I'm not traveling.
I trust the reward is BIG and worth because their are many more missions that generate more experience for points used.
I have figured out I need lots of deck and cargo holds so I go for leveling up.
I am now going to focus on accomplishing the mission Honoring the Fallen.
Dan do you want to give us any more of a clue as to the reward than in the mission script.

Brian

Fri May 28, 2010 6:05 pm

BrianGameAcct wrote:
Dan I just did some calculations.
Your cutting it close with the limited amount of time and number of energy needed. That's with me regenerating at 1 energy every 00:02:13hr. I do need to sleep. I'm going to have to keep checking back in. Good thing family is coming here and I'm not traveling.
I trust the reward is BIG and worth because their are many more missions that generate more experience for points used.
I have figured out I need lots of deck and cargo holds so I go for leveling up.
I am now going to focus on accomplishing the mission Honoring the Fallen.
Dan do you want to give us any more of a clue as to the reward than in the mission script.

Brian

It's a good reward no worries :)

and I trust you can at least get on of those :)

Fri May 28, 2010 6:33 pm

I ranked up and then realized the mission was there... I'm sorta close to finishing round 1. So it's pretty possible to finish all 3 if I can do it!

Sat May 29, 2010 12:21 am

I got done with rank one at rank 17 I think I can at least get one more done my the end of the longer weekend. Yes for my low level it slows some growth but it is worht the time. But if helps that I am runniing some basic energy research and got a crew for energy up to 100 (110 base thanks to my bonus) so ATM if my bar maxes out while I am away I get 8 goes soon to be more :mrgreen: . So even low level should finish this one in time if focused enough.

Sat May 29, 2010 1:34 am

If I have max # of cores on my ship Ill be able to finish all three in 10 full bars of energy. 180 with maxed cores, 600 energy per complete. 600x3=1800

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Sat May 29, 2010 3:00 am

finished all 3. and didn't use an energy cube or GP. Relays!!!!

Sat May 29, 2010 6:42 am

Aggross wrote:
finished all 3. and didn't use an energy cube or GP. Relays!!!!

Relays=FTW (done as well)

Sat May 29, 2010 7:23 am

Just completed my 1st one and got my reward. I will be able to get another one. The reward is well worth it! I'm going to try for three.
I need to get some better engines and relays.

Sat May 29, 2010 10:50 am

i have 2/3 and i even got sidetracked to finish a tier award. still time to burn and ill have it completed in a few hours... positron relays FTW!!!

EDIT: i totally missed out on the prejor beacon mission when i 1st joined. there was like a week left and i did the math and at my current energy 3 m per point and energy loss @ night there was no possible way to make it even one iteration. i could easily make it now. possibly max out the mission like i did the last few prejor missions. 600 energy per structure. with positrons it doesnt take too long. if you level with BIG reactors you can finish one rather quickly.

Sat May 29, 2010 4:03 pm

I have finished the mission twice but sadly I won't be able to do it a third time since I'm heading out of town in a few hours. Still, it's two nice planet structure artifacts that I didn't have before. :)

Sat May 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Ive only got high energy relays

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Sun May 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Maxed it out, saving my last one for when I get something totaly worth placing it on.

Sun May 30, 2010 10:47 pm

The mission only has about 7 hours left, and I am staying in beginner protection for a few more days so did not even try for it... once the mission has expired, anyone mind saying what the memorial does?

Thanks and good luck out there!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 am

mkweaver wrote:
once the mission has expired, anyone mind saying what the memorial does?

Planet Structure - Size: 2, Research: 1, Defense: 40. Limit 1 per planet.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 am

it's similar to a Phase Cutter Chassis, so do you think it will become available in the future?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 pm

zophah wrote:
it's similar to a Phase Cutter Chassis, so do you think it will become available in the future?

Phase gives attack and mining. Memorial gives defense and research.
If it does come back, expect it to be next year, around the same time. No promise it will be back though. Only time will tell

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 pm

what I meant as 'similar' I meant gives a combat stat and a production.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]