View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 How much do you think i have improved 

over the last couple months i've changed my game style pretty drastically ever since i joined the forums got smarter and learned more about the game. I wanna see what people think on how much i have improved. So here on my rank 150 stats. Please try to comment with advice on what you think as to what i should improve on. Also slightly off topic what rank should i try and get heavy thetacron because atm i can afford the guns but idk about the upkeep i get 2k mineral per hour but i have 75b+

Player Kills 15
Deaths from Players 301
Non-Player Kills 105
Planets Found 138
Planets Occupied 35
Planets Captured 7
Missions Completed 305
Scans Performed 250
Successful Hacks 800
Successful Raids 12

Here is my rank 209 stats

Player Kills 666
Deaths from Players 341
Non-Player Kills 443
Planets Found 325
Planets Occupied 45
Planets Captured 46
Missions Completed 479
Scans Performed 671
Successful Hacks 847
Successful Raids 303

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Ship modules? Deck space? Crew? Research?

And you are way far from thetas.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Looks like someone was playing football.... :roll:

You need to NPC more. You're likely missing out on a lot of great stuff with that low count.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:44 pm
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:

You need to NPC more. You're likely missing out on a lot of great stuff with that low count.

what makes you think football?

And yeah that's part of why I was asking for modules. Could have them all off legion mates alerts though.

ICBLF wrote:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:48 pm

KJReed wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

what makes you think football?

And yeah that's part of why I was asking for modules. Could have them all off legion mates alerts though.

He added 10 planets but made 39 successful invasions. The likelihood of having that many planet stolen in the same time period as well is prit tee low.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 pm
Profile WWW

KJReed wrote:
Ship modules? Deck space? Crew? Research?

And you are way far from thetas.

Size Class Massive Goliath 1386 decks
Weapons Heavy Null Ray x8, Dominion Cannon - Mark III x4, Vortul Blast Phaser x2, Ion Pulse Ballistae x2, Atmospheric Decimator x2, Psionic Amplifier, Crimson Auto-Phaser x2, Lazuli Mind Controller, Prototype Mech XV, Combat Analyzer
Energy Dark Energy Core - Mark IV x3, XRP Battery Pack, Genetarr Transmitter - Mark II x4, Drannik Power Core x3, Isomorphic Repeater x4, F.A.T.H.E.R. x2, Omicron Injector, Chron-Transistor
Sensors Tachyon Router, AI Supercomputer
Hull Perfect Fermionic Armor x5, Vortul Plating x2, Protean Armory x3
Shields T.O. Shield Generator x2, Harmonic Resonator, Q-Phase Battery Array
Cloaking CipherBot x3, Gamma Channeler
Defenses Energy Nullifier - Mark III x3, Dark Complex Thruster x4, Auto-Evasion Node, Trinity-Core Drive x2, Thrust Stabilizer, Subspace Compressor

Crew
5215 Cargo
183 Engineers
406 Tactical Officers
221 Helmsmen
758 Scientists

Research 3405/hr also some advice on what to research next would be appreciated
Thetacron Radiation 0/3
Intra Dimensional Colliding 0/4 working on this atm
Force Obviation Fields 1/3
Subspace Jamming 0/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 0/3
Trans-Temporal Travel 0/3
Hyperflux Signaling 0/3
Trans-Core Hubs 0/3
Sub-Quantum Logistics 0/3

I wanted to Pvp more and do some more missions before i started npcing get the 1k disables medal and a few mission chains done. Also yes i did play football, but in all honesty i believe its only as bad as planet sales which i know quite a few people take advantage of, but never the less lets save that for another thread.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:34 pm

good work on the PvP front and the fact that you upped your kill count by 600, and only had 40 disables just goes to show how far this game has gotten from actually being a PVP game, which is sad.
npcing at low ranks DOES suck, because you dont have a lot of energy to do it, but you can find a lot of nice artis in plenty from npcs that quickly disappear forever from your scans, only to be replaced with very rare ones that drop the same things.
for research, finish the buildings, its a long ass haul to get the +12s, but its so worth NOT having to refit all your planets.
whats your arti income an hour? work on that like your life depends on it.

at rank 150ish (maybe 200) i had roughly 2-3K for mining/arti/research, with research being about 3K
and its never too early to start boosting it. youll gain research from it, defence, decks, hull, shields, and whatever you put your prisoners into. plus a lot of artis that you can utilize in the ct lab

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 pm

icarium81 wrote:
good work on the PvP front and the fact that you upped your kill count by 600, and only had 40 disables just goes to show how far this game has gotten from actually being a PVP game, which is sad.
npcing at low ranks DOES suck, because you dont have a lot of energy to do it, but you can find a lot of nice artis in plenty from npcs that quickly disappear forever from your scans, only to be replaced with very rare ones that drop the same things.
for research, finish the buildings, its a long ass haul to get the +12s, but its so worth NOT having to refit all your planets.
whats your arti income an hour? work on that like your life depends on it.

at rank 150ish (maybe 200) i had roughly 2-3K for mining/arti/research, with research being about 3K
and its never too early to start boosting it. youll gain research from it, defence, decks, hull, shields, and whatever you put your prisoners into. plus a lot of artis that you can utilize in the ct lab

i know atm my numbers are
minerals 2073
artifact 2529
i know i need to work on my artifact numbers i haven't done a scan run in awhile so i might do one soon plus most of the decent artifact planets are owned by higher ranks. Also though i do npc elites that are shared with my legion but i myself don't npc much. and as far as kills and disables i was retaliated on a lot but what i would do is set all the traps i could (omni,krio, and quantum) then buff up with all the nulls i had saved go kills 20-30 ships in a day log in the next day with 1 disable 5-10 raids and do it all over again. only down side is alot of people just hacked me back so i lost some research arti and minerals but gained reds. and i got a crappy planet of mine jacked by a rank 303.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Wow wasn't paying attention... Didn't even click that there were two sets of numbers. :oops:

finish off the npc mods that you don't have a full set of. After you hit 200 there will start to be a gods bit more npcs to hit for modules. Do so asap. Especially hives.

12s and energy(playstyle dependent) for research.

After that hull and scanners (maybe bump this up though if you don't have anything to take)

Don't know if you have any mods not installed, but I'd advise replacing those shield modules.

ICBLF wrote:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 am

KJReed wrote:
Wow wasn't paying attention... Didn't even click that there were two sets of numbers. :oops:

finish off the npc mods that you don't have a full set of. After you hit 200 there will start to be a gods bit more npcs to hit for modules. Do so asap. Especially hives.

After that hull and scanners (maybe bump this up though if you don't have anything to take)

Don't know if you have any mods not installed, but I'd advise replacing those shield modules.

i haven't been having too much luck atm with hives 3 down no mods just buildings, but im going to keep trying. 12s take quite awhile what should i get taking steps wise like after trans core hubs should i go straight to 12s or should i try getting defense up a bit first. How far also should i go in energy before i should work on other areas. Hull i just finished ferm plating so i think i should be good for now ( im still hitting people with nexus and below.) Scanners ive thought about just finishing that branch to be done with it but for now its on the back burner.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:58 am

masterlynch4 wrote:
KJReed wrote:

i haven't been having too much luck atm with hives 3 down no mods just buildings, but im going to keep trying. 12s take quite awhile what should i get taking steps wise like after trans core hubs should i go straight to 12s or should i try getting defense up a bit first. How far also should i go in energy before i should work on other areas. Hull i just finished ferm plating so i think i should be good for now ( im still hitting people with nexus and below.) Scanners ive thought about just finishing that branch to be done with it but for now its on the back burner.

if you do hubs keep going through 12's. are you in a res or arti legion? slow normal or fast ranking? i wouldnt worry about better def tech till you get more of them installed.

ICBLF wrote:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:56 am

I am in an artifact legion (technomages) and i normal rank.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 am

Good job on improving your pvp stat ;)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:08 am

Atlas wrote:
Good job on improving your pvp stat ;)

thanks

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:39 am

masterlynch4 wrote:

right now id say do wormholes. at your res supernovas will take forever.

ICBLF wrote:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:54 am

KJReed wrote:
masterlynch4 wrote:

after wormhole relays what would you recommend i research next

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:23 am

masterlynch4 wrote:
KJReed wrote:
masterlynch4 wrote:

after wormhole relays what would you recommend i research next

12's, but if you have a bunch of open slots left and nothing to fill them with do hyperflux sensors first.

ICBLF wrote:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:31 am

Supernovas are 3.2m research total 12s are 3.3m with 500k for trans hub would one be just as long as the other almost.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:41 am

masterlynch4 wrote:
Supernovas are 3.2m research total 12s are 3.3m with 500k for trans hub would one be just as long as the other almost.

Yep but the 12's will let you get everything else faster. 12's will save you credits long run, and will raise your productions.

ICBLF wrote:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 am

Location: Somewhere trying to find a way to increase the use of Time Manipulators.
KJReed wrote:
masterlynch4 wrote:

Yep but the 12's will let you get everything else faster. 12's will save you credits long run, and will raise your productions.

I second this. Well worth your research, the earlier the better.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next