View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Aggross's Game Guide 

Question:
How many Tiers are there in each Research Branch?
As in, how many blocks would one need to go through, to get the branch completely researched?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 am

rooneyhimself wrote:
Question:
As in, how many blocks would one need to go through, to get the branch completely researched?

You can find that information here. ;)

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 am
Profile WWW

Thanks Annabell
I can put that Link into the Guild page, if the other guildie's would bother with a response towards me

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 pm

I was wondering if anyone as worked out a formula for scanning for planets ie..scan level need for a scan to find planet first time in relationship to found planets?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 pm

scan percentage is no longer visible, only a rating: Good, Fair, Poor, Very Poor, and Very Poor with a grayed out (no longer clickable) scan button
so it'll be extremely difficult to create a reasonable equation

see the chart I made in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&p=71564#p71564[/quote]

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Thanks Lone.Lycan

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:20 pm

np... i admit it needs some work... that was some info a friend sent me recently...

i currently have around 29X planets myself... maybe when i have an even 300 planets i'll try mapping out the edges of each of the ratings myself...

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:33 pm

I started playing and about a week later percentage was replaced with approximate chance.

Champions of Time: Kronyn Builder : Rank 463

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi, Great guide. Would like to see an upgrade to races and professions since races are added as you complete certain missions.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Wow, thanks for all the helpful info! Been playing for a couple of weeks and wish I'd read through this sooner!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 am

Can you post some info on how planets can get to or made to 50X mega rich??

Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:13 am

Terraformers can't go above 15x. Enumeration crystals can increase the artifact production to 20x. Planet upgrades (plasmerizer, Gaia seeds) can go above, but can only be used once kn each planet.

Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:59 am
Profile WWW

One way to get it way up is to max out an icy with terraformers and enumeration crystals, melt it, then rift it. Doesn't give you the 50X but it's still pretty darn good.
But you'd better have your cc ready 'cause doing this without it... lets just say you can get back to me in a few years on your progress.

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:46 pm
Profile WWW

The best you can MAKE a planet that is NOT a Dyson is 33x Mineral, 37x Artifact, 38x Research.

To Do so:

Take A Toxic planet, it needs to have very specific stats, Minerals must be 1x megas less than artifacts points, and must be an EVEN number x mega. Research on this planet must be at the same or a lower level then Artifacts

use transformer on it until the Minerals attribute is 14x mega (or as close as you can get so long as the number is even).

use Toxic purifiers make the toxic 16x mega rich.

use Planet data optimizers to get research to 15x mega

the planet will now be a 16x Mega MP, 15x mega AP, 15x Megas RP.

Use research cubes to reach 21x Mega Rich RP

Use Enumeration Crystals to get the planet to 20x Mega AP

the planet will now be 16xMega MP, 20x mega AP, 21x mega RP planet.

use the Isolytic converter to make it iradiated

the planet will now be 18xM RP, 22x mega AP, and 23x Mega RP

Use the rift artifact on the planet

the planet will now be 33x Mega MP, 37x Mega AP, 38x Mega RP.

When a man of genius speaks, a confederacy of dunces swells up to denounce him. -Jonathan Swift

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:45 am

Annabell wrote:
rooneyhimself wrote:
Question:

You can find that information here. ;)

You still have to scroll through and count the tiers. I'm thinking of adding this information in a table at the bottom of the page.

Edit: I have added it.

Last edited by Dave_smith354 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:45 pm

QCubed wrote:
The best you can MAKE a planet that is NOT a Dyson is 33x Mineral, 37x Artifact, 38x Research.

To Do so:

Take A Toxic planet, it needs to have very specific stats, Minerals must be 1x megas less than artifacts points, and must be an EVEN number x mega. Research on this planet must be at the same or a lower level then Artifacts

use transformer on it until the Minerals attribute is 14x mega (or as close as you can get so long as the number is even).

You only get 3 rifts, and you only get 15 isolytic irradiators. Kronyn datacubes are limited too.

Would it be better to have 3 not-quite maxed rifts made from otherwise maxed planets, in addition to 15 irradiateds?

I'm asking this question because I'm too lazy to do the maths right now.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Dave_smith354 wrote:
QCubed wrote:

To Do so:

You only get 3 rifts, and you only get 15 isolytic irradiators. Kronyn datacubes are limited too.

Would it be better to have 3 not-quite maxed rifts made from otherwise maxed planets, in addition to 15 irradiateds?

I'm asking this question because I'm too lazy to do the maths right now.

Maximizing the three rifts is ultimately the most important thing you can do because they make the planet Mega Collosal and make it immune to attack so you can put your highest Resource Point Items on the planets without any ATK or DFF to worry about.

If I still had the research Cubes I would do the following:

Make 1x 33x MP, 37x AP, 38x RP, Rift Planet.
Make 2x 33x MP, 37x AP, 32x RP, Rift Planets.

The hardest part of the process is getting the enumeration crystals as you need to attack and kill L6 Bases, then successfully raid them, then get the right drop and the Enumeration Crystal is DAMN rare to get.

So, if you want the best you can do CONSISTENTLY without too much chance involved you can do as I probably will end up doing:

Make 3x 33x MP, 32x AP, 32x RP, Rift Planets.

Once you have the three rifts then it only matters based off size of the planet and the types of structures on it.

(What I mean is, if all your planets were the same size [and therefore have exact same number of your resource structures on each one], then increasing the resource availability of a 10x Mega planet to 11x Mega will have the same effect as increasing a planet from abundant to vAbundant.)

The thing that makes you want to make a planet as high resource as possible is when you put special perk structures on it or you can fit more regular structures on it than another one.

In those instances you want to multiply the specialized planet first.

So for instance, most of my Toxics are pretty much exactly the same size planet, when I complete all my irradiated planets, I plan to make their structures uniform across the board, and just upgrade each with a toxic purifier one level at a time, so they all slowly build in level.

This way if I lose one that has only had two or three toxic purifiers applied to it, then it's not as big a deal as if I lost one which has had 10 applied to it, I lose a smaller portion of my investment, and I lose a smaller amount of hourly income.

Not only that but another player is less likely to waste cluster missiles on a Rich Toxic than they are on a 16x Rich Toxic, meaning I should lose less planets due to that or coordinated SABing of my planets over-all, and concentrate all my effort into protecting just those planets which have the highest richness (which will then also be a smaller list)

I figured all this out a long time ago, I just have been more interested in the rifts and such, and too lazy about the game due to IRL etc to do the necessary work to make it all come out to my benefit.

-Q

When a man of genius speaks, a confederacy of dunces swells up to denounce him. -Jonathan Swift

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks Q^3, I didn't realise you could continue to use toxic purifiers after irradiating a planet. Of course, I haven't got 40 QSEs yet (or even 10 terraformers) so it's just talk in the wind for me. Nice to know what to do when I eventually get there though :)

Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

you're mistaken, you can NOT use the purifier on anything other then toxic planets.
I've tried with using volcanic only artis on my crystals, and most of the other planet specific artis on their upgraded counterparts, all to no avail.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm

He's not mistaken. It's in the description: "Toxic or Irradiated".

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next